HUMAN RELATION OFFICER (1553) , Mistissini
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
Person who implements, updates, monitors, analyses and assesses clinical activities and intervention plans on behalf of the Director of Youth Protection and in collaboration with Youth Healing Services.
• The holder of this position provides specific clinical, professional and case management services, support and advice to the youth protection community workers. This role involves support to Youth Protection community workers by ensuring:
• The involvement and awareness of the client's family members as well as the surrounding community in the carrying out of the intervention or rehabilitation plan;
• The orientation of clients towards various resources that are able to meet some of their needs.
• His/her own and the team’s responsibilities according to the Youth Protection Service’s programs, policies, procedures and program Manuals, and including the codes of ethics, agreements of confidentiality, and the policies regarding access to client files.
• The staff’s implementation of the policies, standards, and quality assurance program of the professional practice and clinical activities.
• The role is a staff/functional one within the principle that the community workers have the primary responsibility and decision making for their case management and services mandates as well as direct linkage with their Directors. He/she also assists the DYP/PD in the development and implementation of policies and procedures.