DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES (0200)
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
Reporting to the Assistant Executive Director (AED) Administrative Services, the incumbent ensures the human resources management function for the 9 communities of Eeyou Istchee. The incumbent also provides leadership in the planning, development, coordination, implementation, and administration of Human Resources (HR) programs and services, including compensation, employee relations, recruitment, benefits, payroll, organizational development and training.
The Director of Human Resources (HR) is also responsible to ensure all HR activities are carried out according to the Cree Board of Health and Social Services of James Bay’s (CBHSSJB) Board of Director’s vision pertaining to HR and their mobilization.
• Plans Human Resources strategies in support of the CBHSSJB’s strategic goals;
• Develops and implements approaches and solutions which foster sound employee relations and engagement;
• Oversees all human resources team members regarding day-to-day operational activities;
• Develops, implements and monitors key HR performance indicators;
• Represents the CBHSSJB and participates in all relevant local, regional and provincial committees, as mandated by the AED Administrative Services.